Person in a Costume

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Noticed this person wearing a costume while driving today. Look at the left side of the screen.

View attachment 38963
Getting more creative at hiding their faces, Might be they were going to work at Tiger Tax and accounting, I see dressed up actors here all the time around tax season.

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
LOL, so funny :D

Your captures / video's always give me a flashback to a channel on youtube, about a user in Chilliwack BC. :lmao: :lmao:

Look it up, as i don't want to flood your thread with those video's.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
LOL, so funny :D

Your captures / video's always give me a flashback to a channel on youtube, about a user in Chilliwack BC. :lmao: :lmao:

Look it up, as i don't want to flood your thread with those video's.
I've seen those....quite enthralling, too. Spent a couple hours of my life I'll never get back....but isn't that YouTube's best feature? :rolleyes:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess you US guys must have very different weekend to us Brits in cities. No-one would blink an eye lid over here at seeing a Stormtrooper in a very bad costume on a street corner. You see all sorts at the weekend, and sometimes other times!

This is a typical Friday / Sat night out in a UK City (of course may be spotted in the day before hand - random pics from Google).

Warning the last pic may offend some as I believe your decency laws are probably less lax than ours. I have left it as a link rather than embedding it so those who don't want to look don't have to.

This last one contains a parental advisory, so don't go out in the UK at the weekend in the evening or follow the link you don't want to see something frightening:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/16/09/3E5337CD00000578-4319282-image-a-26_1489657734694.jpg

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Based on UK behaviour, I'd guess he probably was going to a party.

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've seen those....quite enthralling, too. Spent a couple hours of my life I'll never get back....but isn't that YouTube's best feature? :rolleyes:
Yes indeed. I've watched many of his uploads, and always been quite flabbergasted about those people, or should i call them zombie's? :D

stormatian troop dog (no relation to snoop dog)
A Stormpooper.