Playback stopping after some seconds

alekslyse

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Im using the current latest version of BI, and been struggling for a while getting it running. Currently running on Win10 x64, and live viewing etc working fine, locally and remotely through the app and web UI.

But when trying to load up a continious recorded clip, via any interface (app, web or locally) the clip play for 5-10 seconds before the playback stops.

Tried other applications like Xprotect that does not have any playback issues so I dont think its the disc that is the issue here.

Turned off the firewall and antivirus, as well as followed the CPU tips that is given here.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Im using the current latest version of BI, and been struggling for a while getting it running. Currently running on Win10 x64, and live viewing etc working fine, locally and remotely through the app and web UI.

But when trying to load up a continious recorded clip, via any interface (app, web or locally) the clip play for 5-10 seconds before the playback stops.

Tried other applications like Xprotect that does not have any playback issues so I dont think its the disc that is the issue here.

Turned off the firewall and antivirus, as well as followed the CPU tips that is given here.
Post your record tab settings

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
ok. you have a settings problem...
set recording to continuous, not continuous+triggered...that serves a different function than what you think it does and is the cause of your problem....you will still get triggers and alerts like you want to. Also there is no reason to save high res alerts files, you can uncheck that box..

Last edited:

alekslyse

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok. you have a settings problem...
set recording to continuous, not continuous+triggered...that serves a different function than what you think it does and is the cause of your problem....you will still get triggers and alerts like you want to. Also there is no reason to save high res alerts files, you can uncheck that box..
Thank you. I set it to what you suggested and deleted the old database /files and will check if that solved the problem :)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you. I set it to what you suggested and deleted the old database /files and will check if that solved the problem :)
it will be 100 percent solved..because you were not recording continuously...you set it to record for 5 seconds every 10 minuets.