Playback video freeze 20sec

hphoto

n3wb
Reaction score
My motion trigger video freeze at the 20sec marker of a playback. It works when it does go pass the 20sec marker. for example if the video plays at 12:20:15 am the video will freeze once it hits 12:20:20am. I have two camera, a Dahua and Hikvision. They both does the same. Im not sure if it is a setting of my recording. Also my computer CPU is not a 100% when this happens. Any one have had this problem before.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My motion trigger video freeze at the 20sec marker of a playback. It works when it does go pass the 20sec marker. for example if the video plays at 12:20:15 am the video will freeze once it hits 12:20:20am. I have two camera, a Dahua and Hikvision. They both does the same. Im not sure if it is a setting of my recording. Also my computer CPU is not a 100% when this happens. Any one have had this problem before.
this is because you incorrectly setup recording...set it to continuous not triggered+continuous...that serves a different function

hphoto

n3wb
Reaction score
But I want it to record 24/7 continuous and with motion trigger save. Is that not what the setting I have save as??

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
But I want it to record 24/7 continuous and with motion trigger save. Is that not what the setting I have save as??
No that is not what the setting is for..see the help file...that is why you are having this issue...as you can see you entered settings and times without a clue as to what they do...
set it to continuous and it will do exactly what you want.
Also not related to this you are running an old version of blue iris - at least before may 2017...you might consider updating...