Please help: EagleView ONVIF 720*1280P MegaPixel H.264

petertree

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, please help me identify my ip cameras and get them to work. I purchased these from Ebay in 2014 and ever since then I've struggled to get them working.
After I purchased, the Ebay shop also closed so I could not get any help or more info. I dont have any software, cd, booklet etc, only the cameras.
Product name on Ebay was: ONVIF 720*1280P MegaPixel H.264 P2P IP Home Security Network Web Camera DVR

Here is a photograph of the item on Ebay:
ipcameraEbay.jpg

Unable to identify it, I've also opened the camera to see if there are any clues inside.
On the PCB I only found this: "3518E+9712" and also a letter "C" below.
Here is a photograph of the PCB and also the rest:

IMG_5922.JPGIMG_5923.JPG

I managed to get this info from ONIV device manager but I'm not sure if it's correct:
Manufactuarer: IVS
Model: IVS-D6000
Hardware: 1.1
Firmware: v00.00.50.89
DeviceID: IVS60088

From another program I got this info:
IPNCX000000A
ver: pi v2.0.0_13001_100

Please help me to get these cameras to work. I need them to connect to a cloud service like mangocam.com or cameraftp.com

Kind Regards,
Peter

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Please help me to get these cameras to work.
Apart from the cloud service - which may be optimistic - what do you actually want to do with them?
I managed to get this info from ONIV device manager
Does this mean that you have a valid logon Id and password?
In which case you can see the IP address and the HTTP port, and should be able to access the camera web GUI, assuming it has one, and gain access to all the configuration settings.

petertree

n3wb
Reaction score
Apart from the cloud service - which may be optimistic - what do you actually want to do with them?

Does this mean that you have a valid logon Id and password?
In which case you can see the IP address and the HTTP port, and should be able to access the camera web GUI, assuming it has one, and gain access to all the configuration settings.
Hi, thank you for the reply!

I want to use them for security purposes, basically just to take photographs when there is movement.

Yes I do have the IP and HTTP port, but these cameras does not have much of a GUI. When I log in it only gives me an option to download webipc and I cannot get anything done with it. Thus I cannot get to configuration settings... And with no cd or manual I'm really not getting anywhere.

Kind Regards, Peter

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
When I log in it only gives me an option to download webipc and I cannot get anything done with it.
Does this mean it installs OK but doesn't provide much functionality in the web GUI?
Or does it not install OK? Usually such a prompt will not re-appear after a successful install. If it appears again next time, it suggests it did not install.
What web browser are you using?

petertree

n3wb
Reaction score
Does this mean it installs OK but doesn't provide much functionality in the web GUI?
Or does it not install OK? Usually such a prompt will not re-appear after a successful install. If it appears again next time, it suggests it did not install.
What web browser are you using?
So I tried the ip address in Chrome, Firefox, Edge (I'm using Windows 10) and nothing worked.
Then I installed a Internet Explorer tab extension in Chrome and suddenly I could get into the GUI!
Only problem is it's all in Chinese and I cannot translate the special IE tab extension to English. Also I cannot copy and paste GUI menus etc...
Any ideas?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
IE in Win10 (it's available in addition to Edge, which does not support plugins) with Bing Translate for selected menu text, assuming you can select it, may get a basic understanding of the menus.

petertree

n3wb
Reaction score
IE in Win10 (it's available in addition to Edge, which does not support plugins) with Bing Translate for selected menu text, assuming you can select it, may get a basic understanding of the menus.
I've managed to open in IE Win 10 but not everything is being translated, especially menus when I right-click to access features of GUI.

I can however get to the upgrade firmware area...
It currently has v00.00.50.89 firmware, but that's the only information I can get.
Is it possible to upload alternative firmware?

petertree

n3wb
Reaction score
Guess I've wasted my money... Well, lesson learned!
Perhaps it's possible to use the camera modules with an Arduino or Raspberry project :numbness:

cybermaus

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Manufactuarer: IVS
Model: IVS-D6000
Hardware: 1.1
Firmware: v00.00.50.89
DeviceID: IVS60088
I have 3 camera's almost the same, but firmware in format v3.08R11.20150327 (some variations in the 3 camera's)
They work for me as ONVIF camera on port 20020. ONVIF device manager detects and shows, but cannot configure it.

edit: Though my camera comes with firmware version in format v3.08R11.20150327 , the CD that came with it has update files like "gm_ipc_patch_v00.00.31.87.img", matching your 00.00.xx.xx firmware format. I never dared applying them though.

Also, the camera work with *and* you can set internals like IP and motion detect, resolutions, with CC program, attached below.
(screenshot included; if anyone knows where to get updates for this program, please let me know)

RTSP also works
Code:
Main 1280x720    rtsp://admin:pwd@192.168.1.10/0
Sub   640x480    rtsp://admin:pwd@192.168.1.10/1

Mine have the following ports open, and I am still looking for the telnet password:

PORT STATE SERVICE
23/tcp open telnet
80/tcp open http
554/tcp open rtsp
6605/tcp open CC control port (configureable)
6606/tcp open unknown
20020/tcp open onvif
24102/tcp open unknown
34102/tcp open unknown

Capture.JPG

Good luck, and keep sharing knowledge!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

cybermaus

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I wonder how many simply end up on the junk pile. They must be sold a lot, and I can find hardly any talk on the web about these camera's or its 6605 protocol. Not a lot of response here either

Anyway: One extra tip for people using these port 20020 / port 6605 devices: Disable Motion Detect !

tl;dr;

I have 3 of them in actual use, using onvif/rtsp, but had some issues with frequent connection drops, especially in high wind weather. On proprietary CC program (using its proprietary port tcp 6605) it is rock-solid, but on Onvif/RTSP (using port 554) a lot of connection drops. As mentioned, especially in high winds, which lead me to wonder.

When I used CC to disable motion detect (and set sensitivity to 0 as well, to be extra sure) the issue seemed to become a lot less.
Motion detect did not work for me anyway (Onvif reports an invalid event subscription response).

So if you use these camera's, unless if you use a NVR system where somehow motion detect does work, I advise to disable it completely inside the camera.
If however you do have a NVR box or software where it works, please do list out its brand and details below.

Regards
Maurits