Please help me Identify these IPcams

stubbie

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

I have been looking now for some firmware and info about 2 ip cams I got a while back

I will attached the main boards piccy later in the post, I found they are F series IP cams and well I seem to be going round in circles for software and firmware
dont get me wrong I have them working and recording and moving etc etc but I wanted to turn off the IR on them and resorted to remove the IR connector internally
but just wondered if any one reconises the board to give my a maker

I have feeling they are ouku a unbranded wanscam, but they could be a easyN or a foscam, not that I have spent weeks researching you know :)

so anyway any help deeply appericated

WP_20160706_11_49_31_Pro.jpg

Attachments

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
What does the device info in the web GUI show for model and firmware version?
You're more likely to get some Google search hits with that data than pics of the boards.

stubbie

n3wb
Reaction score
What does the device info in the web GUI show for model and firmware version?
You're more likely to get some Google search hits with that data than pics of the boards.
Hi

here is from one of the cams :)Ashampoo_Snap_2016.07.06_06h24m25s_001_.png

Im being think sorry

Device Firmware Version 56.2.0.129
Device Embeded Web UI Version AF3-N-31-A-A8

Last edited by a moderator:

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score

stubbie

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes this is where I got to, I have looked into it being a p1 equvilent and tried to find info in this regard
I tried to download the software - http://www.easyn.us/download/632/ but it seems to be some sort of enpty file which changes it name each time ??
on the Foscam avenue I found this a dead end after much searching and evaluation

Just send an email to easyN asking if they can help at all, but I wont be holding my breath as they are unmarked / unbranded :)

stubbie

n3wb
Reaction score
well they very politely said they cant help, but as it turns out I today found a link showing that they might be wanscams the AJ Series, so I have now emailed them with all the info and lets see what happens :)

Lestlie

n3wb
Reaction score
not from wanscam, possibly EasyN. In fact wanscam quality better than EasyN

chris.s.88

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same issue, same GUI for web interface, same story, unbranded with F-series being the only info i have. I checked my ebay history from when i purchased it and it said Wanscam in the picture. Did anyone discover what it actually is?