Pop up window when movement detected ?

Carluzky

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello everyone
My old hikvision NVR had an option where you could split 4 camera views into equal sections on screen BUT will immediately make one of the cameras full screen once movement was detected on that particular camera . I know blue iris has a ton of options but do they have that? I couldn’t find it . This is important for my grandmother since she will know immediately what’s triggering it on which section on the house.
Thanks !

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone
My old hikvision NVR had an option where you could split 4 camera views into equal sections on screen BUT will immediately make one of the cameras full screen once movement was detected on that particular camera . I know blue iris has a ton of options but do they have that? I couldn’t find it . This is important for my grandmother since she will know immediately what’s triggering it on which section on the house.
Thanks !
Yes, read the BI help file.

Carluzky

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry not trying to be pedantic but can u give me the link ? I can’t seem to find it

Carluzky

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry I probably didn’t make myself clear , I do have the BI5 demo software , what I meant was where do I go exactly to check on/off that option on BI.

Reaction score
Check the 1 and the recycle buttons in the top right corner of screen next to the speaker volume bar. See how mine are green i have them checked, and when motion is detected it goes full screen to that camera.
screenshot 2.jpg

Carluzky

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Djernie thank you so much for the tip, unfortunately that does not change anything for me , I have the 3 screen layout and When one camera shows movement it will show the green rectangles (like I set them originally ) but still will not pop up as a full screen . Am I missing another setting ? B1B90D87-A245-4D28-B8D5-D5186D034E3C.jpeg

Reaction score
Djernie thank you so much for the tip, unfortunately that does not change anything for me , I have the 3 screen layout and When one camera shows movement it will show the green rectangles (like I set them originally ) but still will not pop up as a full screen . Am I missing another setting ? View attachment 70044
I don't have anything setup with green triangles, i just have all cameras setup like this.
screenshot 3.jpgscreenshot 4.jpg