Power Protection For My CCTV

seantnt

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

So I've been looking around for a while now as i am looking for a basic ups or surge protector for my CCTV system

I cam across a company called www.protectpower.co.uk and they seem to have some really good offers, has anyone else had a look at these guy's as they seem to be really good ?????>

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

So I've been looking around for a while now as i am looking for a basic ups or surge protector for my CCTV system

I cam across a company called www.protectpower.co.uk and they seem to have some really good offers, has anyone else had a look at these guy's as they seem to be really good ?????>
Crappy company avoid their owner Sean Currie (you) spams forums pretending to be a customer.

Last edited:

seantnt

n3wb
Reaction score
I can only go my opinion and found this company to be very responsive helpful & friendly so i don't know who this guy is talking about ha ha ha prob has a grudge or something ha ha ha

He also does not even have the balls to come back and defend himself because he knows he in the wrong lol

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
sorry but unless you have used them i don't think you can make this comment about them and be as rude as you are
I can make this comment. Do you know why? Because their "director" Sean Currie goes to sites like mine and posts spam pretending not to be connected with the company. That is exactly why you know I havent used the company.:)
Do you know what is RUDE? Its RUDE to post spam on my site. While most websites will not detect this kind of behavior, I particularly despise scammers like you.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I can only go my opinion and found this company to be very responsive helpful & friendly so i don't know who this guy is talking about ha ha ha prob has a grudge or something ha ha ha

He also does not even have the balls to come back and defend himself because he knows he in the wrong lol
As noted above you are the director of the company. You claim I dont have the balls to come back only 4 minuets after your first post. Are you stupid?
Now everyone will know to avoid www.protectpower.co.uk Protect Power LTD in the UK. Their Director Sean Currie is a liar, spammer and responds in a childlike manner. No one should do business with you. Our site is popular. Will get google a few minuets to get this post to the first result for anyone looking you up. Bad move on your part. You fucked with Fenderman, now you will pay "ha ha ha, lol".;)

seantnt

n3wb
Reaction score
Do you know what is RUDE is to comment about a company you have never used so you don't have a clue what they do and how they help people, they helped me so I was sharing this that's all, there is nothing wrong with that but obviously you have a problem with this.

he obviously gets some kind of kick in slagging people off for no reason so I've given my opinion leave it up to people to decide for themselves

seantnt

n3wb
Reaction score
For anyone that's intrested i got some really good help from these guy's, i am not connected with this company as there is more than one Sean in the world you know but obviously this guy thinks there is only 1.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
For anyone that's intrested i got some really good help from these guy's, i am not connected with this company as there is more than one Sean in the world you know but obviously this guy thinks there is only 1.
You made some serious mistakes with respect to hiding your identity. Busted.
You claim to have gotten good help from them a few minuets after asking about them? How stupid do you think we are?

seantnt

n3wb
Reaction score
Listen, mate, i don't have any problems with you so please leave it for now yeah

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Listen, mate, i don't have any problems with you so please leave it for now yeah
No you lied over and over again. Everyone can now see your message to me wherein you ADMIT to spamming for your company.

Attachments

Last edited:

seantnt

n3wb
Reaction score
All i am trying to do is generate more business for a small company that is trying to earn a living to pay bills like everyone else nothing wrong with that bud

seantnt

n3wb
Reaction score
yes i do own the company and please accept my apologies for not mentioning this at the beginning but we are honestly a really helpful company that do try and help as much as we can with any kind of backup protection for cctv so if you do need help then please let us know

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I offered to pay for advertising space on your site and you refused it, can't see what the problem is
The problem is you offered it AFTER you were busted for lying and spamming. Do I need to explain this to you?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You have edited your op to make yourself look better I fixed that. Do it again and I will ban you and leave this post up.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The best thing you can do is apologize to this forum and leave with your tail between your legs. Trying to be a smart ass will get you nowhere.

seantnt

n3wb
Reaction score
Maybe so but the point of this whole argument is you don't like people advertising on your website and nothing else, you have never used this company so you do not know what they do or whole they are and how we have helped over 400 cases with power protection

leave it up to the general public to make there own choices without slagging someone off because they put their website on your website and did not say they owned the company big deal so what yes i own the company and i am proud of everyone that we have helped with there power protection

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe so but the point of this whole argument is you don't like people advertising on your website and nothing else, you have never used this company so you do not know what they do or whole they are and how we have helped over 400 cases with power protection

leave it up to the general public to make there own choices without slagging someone off because they put their website on your website and did not say they owned the company big deal so what yes i own the company and i am proud of everyone that we have helped with there power protection
I dont like people SPAMMING then LYING about it. Yes let people choose whether they want to deal with www.protectpower.co.uk Protect Power LTD in the UK whose Director Sean Currie has been proven to be a liar and a spammer.
Stop acting like you dont know what you did wrong. You sound like a 13 year old kid.