Pre-FTP processes not working properly

webrat11

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a newbie to BI this week. All working fine for 5 days then an issue developed at 23:39 last night when my WeatherCam FTP upload to WeatherUnderground developed an issue.

FTP is working, the test file is uploaded; I logged in via FTP to the WU folder to ensure it was there. The other Cameras FTP uploads are OK. The FTP Test button produces "success".

What is happening is that for the specific camera it is uploading an image from 23:39 and not the latest image. The image is old the file attributes are "current". The Post on Snapshot works (with the wrong image), the timed upload is not working. I can also FTP to my FileZilla FTP on the same server (with the old 23:39 image)

In the message status the camera with issue has "FORCE quitting webthread thread". This message is appearing with increasing frequency against other cameras.

I would appreciate any help/suggestions etc?

Regards, Ian

webrat11

n3wb
Reaction score
I am now getting the ""Ftp send error: 5b4" - I see others have experienced this.

When I Edit my local_ftp server through the camera properties dialog and hit test - BI adds a "/" suffix to the base folder name and fails with "FTP: 550 CWD failed. "/ftp_upload": directory not found.". Getting rid of / results in a success result but BI keeps adding back the trailing "/"

Bugs?
..Ian

Attachments

webrat11

n3wb
Reaction score
Maybe solved - I have been using BI Tools - twigged it was updated Wed. Went back v1.01 and all is OK. I will post in to BIT thread.