Pre-trigger needs to be set to 10 sec to get triggered recording

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have to set Pre-trigger to 10 sec to get the start of the trigger. I have set my FPS on cam to what it is in BI. Anyone have this same problem? Any suggestions?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have to set Pre-trigger to 10 sec to get the start of the trigger. I have set my FPS on cam to what it is in BI. Anyone have this same problem? Any suggestions?
When recording direct two disc the recording only begins on the iframe that is why you must match your I frame interval to the FPS.... You also likely have your motion settings set incorrectly

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When recording direct two disc the recording only begins on the iframe that is why you must match your I frame interval to the FPS.... You also likely have your motion settings set incorrectly
Thanks. As I mentioned my IPS/FPS is matched.
Here are my motion settings. Maybe my object travels is off?
upload_2018-3-1_14-27-45.png

upload_2018-3-1_14-28-12.png

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am recording direct to disc

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
And you did not mention anything about I frame interval settings in your original post which leads me to believe that it's still set incorrectly.... I frame interval settings are set in the camera... The blue iris FPS setting does nothing...

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
And you did not mention anything about I frame interval settings in your original post which leads me to believe that it's still set incorrectly.... I frame interval settings are set in the camera... The blue iris FPS setting does nothing...
Iframe are same as FPS in camera. It is a Sunba.
Since FPS settings in BI do nothing how do I set I frame settings in BI?

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Lower the contrast setting and drop the make time ... Also post your Zone settings
I lowered make time to .4 and lowered contrast to 42. I am down to Pre-trigger of 7 sec

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
What are your Zone settings..post all zone settings

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You don't...it's set in the camera
Thanks for the info. SInce FPS settings "does nothing in BI" (per previous post) and you can not set IPS settings in BI what should you set to accommodate the
transfer rate of the camera?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. SInce FPS settings "does nothing in BI" (per previous post) and you can not set IPS settings in BI what should you set to accommodate the
Huh? The iframe intervals and FPS settings are set in the camera only... Does your camera have I frame interval setting?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Also sunba is complete garbage and should be avoided at all costs

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Huh? The iframe intervals and FPS settings are set in the camera only... Does your camera have I frame interval setting?
Below us what the camera is set at. Again my question is :SInce FPS settings "does nothing in BI" (per previous post) and you can not set IPS settings in BI what should you set to accommodate the

upload_2018-3-1_18-45-8.png

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Below us what the camera is set at. Again my question is :SInce FPS settings "does nothing in BI" (per previous post) and you can not set IPS settings in BI what should you set to accommodate the

View attachment 27142
your question makes not sense...accommodate what?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
are you using more than one zone? or only zone A...have you setup zone crossing rules? post ALL the settings