Problem connecting to Cloud-IPC DL2

speedytag

n3wb
Reaction score
I've successfully connected this wifi cam using the manufacturer's software, but can't connect with Blue Iris. I found the correct IP address, but just keep getting this "Failed with HTTP 12029 error" message.

I've also tried to connect directly on Lan cable, but still no joy.

I can't seem to find this code anywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated.

n4gry

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've successfully connected this wifi cam using the manufacturer's software, but can't connect with Blue Iris. I found the correct IP address, but just keep getting this "Failed with HTTP 12029 error" message.

I've also tried to connect directly on Lan cable, but still no joy.

I can't seem to find this code anywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated.
What is the camera? I don't know if I can help but I am willing to try. I have gotton some real OLD cameras to work with BI.

cidd47

n3wb
Reaction score
Same problem here. I have a Foscam 19803P. Power over Ethernet. Was working, then got this HTTP No connect error 12029. The camera will set up fine through a browser window, but when I go back into Blue Iris, I get this error. I thought the problem might be my POE injector, but I also switched to a regular power supply. Same problem. I then tried a brand new out of the box camera, same model. Did all the setup and IP stuff. Same problem.

I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I am sure it is me, missing something. This seems to have happened overnight when I got some automatic Windows 7 updates.

I have two NICs, different sub nets. One for my PC and other network devices, and one just for my IPcameras, wired and wireless. The cameras are on their own Linksys WRT1900 router that is working fine for the other off brand cameras. I even disconnected all other cameras to be sure there was no conflict. All have separate static IP addresses and port numbers.

This was working fine for me for months before this happened. Thanks for any input.