Problem with 4.5.7.2

msp116

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ever since upgrading to BI 4.5.7.2 Im getting a serious delay in the video feed on all cameras I also now get tearing and clipping in live and playback. Im running a backup BI server on a completely different system with all the same cameras only that ver of BI is 5.7.3. The clocks on all the systems are synced I.E. no delay just getting really poor quality on latest ver. All the settings are the same and Im using direct to disk and hardware encoding....not sure what going on?? any help is app.....

msp116

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just upgraded to 4.5.7.3 and all cameras seem to be back up and running IRT except for my Dahua autotrak PTZ. I have deleted and reinstalled the camera and at first there is no delay but after just a few minutes its back to a serious 15-20sec delay. If I open the Dahua web UI there is no delay at all? Direct to disk is enabled as well as GPU/Hardware also if I click on a preset for the Dahua in BI I can see it immediately go there on the Dahua UI but takes a good 20 sec to show up in BI.....and as I said in previous post there is no delay in old ver of BI on BU system....gonna try to email support will keep everyone posted....