Profile Posts - what am I missing LOL

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What am I missing here LOL.

I scroll down to the bottom of the forum and notice people post onto someone's profile, which in many times is a question directly to that person that now anyone can see LOL.

Why not post in a thread or DM the person instead LOL.

I am sure some people have missed a conversation intended for them because someone posted a question to their profile and not by DM....

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that a while back also. They're just new, I guess, and eventually they'll get the hang of it. :cool:

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
I've wondered the same thing. And why the forum shows us those. Another forum that I visit uses the same software and does the same so must be how it's set up to work.

Duh987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What am I missing here LOL.

I scroll down to the bottom of the forum and notice people post onto someone's profile, which in many times is a question directly to that person that now anyone can see LOL.

Why not post in a thread or DM the person instead LOL.

I am sure some people have missed a conversation intended for them because someone posted a question to their profile and not by DM....
People that do not understand how a forum works? What's not to get?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Some of those usernames are hilarious :rofl: In addition, have you seen Andy's @EMPIRETECANDY ? , he's getting invoice requests under his profile feed :lol:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
That "last viewing member" notation seems to happen if you even mouse over the name and a pop of the profile shows on your screen.