Ptz tour auto scan getting stuck

sliding777

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys. I finally have my system up and running. I am having trouble with 5 starlight ptzs, SD1A203T. I set the presets with BI. The presets work well. I turn on auto scan and that works well also. However after a day of auto scan the ptz locks up. There are only 5 to 7 preset on each cam and they will be stuck on the last setting. I cant manually control them, pan or zoom. Once the cam is reset, it goes back to normal.
Any ideas?
Also I cant seem to get these cameras to display their feed in a browser, they are set to h265 and show fine in BI, but no browser will display their live feed. My 2513 and 2231s all show fine at h265.
Thanks again for the wonderful asset here. I'd be miserable with a lorex if it wasn't for this group.
Sky

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys. I finally have my system up and running. I am having trouble with 5 starlight ptzs, SD1A203T. I set the presets with BI. The presets work well. I turn on auto scan and that works well also. However after a day of auto scan the ptz locks up. There are only 5 to 7 preset on each cam and they will be stuck on the last setting. I cant manually control them, pan or zoom. Once the cam is reset, it goes back to normal.
Any ideas?
Also I cant seem to get these cameras to display their feed in a browser, they are set to h265 and show fine in BI, but no browser will display their live feed. My 2513 and 2231s all show fine at h265.
Thanks again for the wonderful asset here. I'd be miserable with a lorex if it wasn't for this group.
Sky
Have you tried Pale Moon browser 32bit?
Chrome with IE tab works as well.
Mine works fine in either browser.

These cams run hot to start with. It's possible they are overheating with the constant touring.
upload_2018-11-19_11-12-43.png

sliding777

n3wb
Reaction score
I'll try pale moon. I tied chrome with the nacl browser, edge, ie.
I'm in vegas and it's been pretty cool low 40s at night. I'll try setting the preset times a bunch longer and maybe it will be an indicator of heat issues.
Thanks