Push Notifications stopped working

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
In mobile devices I have two phone entries, both are checked for push. (Neither work)
Options/Web Server/Advanced Send Rich Push is not checked.
Blueiris.exe is allowed through firewall.
Camera/Alerts/Push is setup per profile for push notification. Under Configure when I test it reports "Test Message Sent To 0 Devices"

I'm not sure when it stopped working - within the last few weeks I think.

Win 10
Blue Iris 4.8.3.0

Any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
In mobile devices I have two phone entries, both are checked for push. (Neither work)
Options/Web Server/Advanced Send Rich Push is not checked.
Blueiris.exe is allowed through firewall.
Camera/Alerts/Push is setup per profile for push notification. Under Configure when I test it reports "Test Message Sent To 0 Devices"

I'm not sure when it stopped working - within the last few weeks I think.

Win 10
Blue Iris 4.8.3.0

Any ideas?
delete both mobile devices then log in with them again and add them.

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That fixed one phone. The other required removal of the app and a fresh download and install.
@fenderman thanks for the help!!

Eastwood

n3wb
Reaction score
delete both mobile devices then log in with them again and add them.
That fixed one phone. The other required removal of the app and a fresh download and install.
@fenderman thanks for the help!!
Having the same issue. Out of nowhere, push notifications to my iOS device stopped. Tried deleting the phone from Blue Iris, deleting the iPhone app, redownloading it, and still, when I test the push notification, I get the "Test Message Sent To 0 Devices." I see many posts with the same symptoms, but they seem to get fixed by updating the server or client software. Both of mine are up-to-date.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Having the same issue. Out of nowhere, push notifications to my iOS device stopped. Tried deleting the phone from Blue Iris, deleting the iPhone app, redownloading it, and still, when I test the push notification, I get the "Test Message Sent To 0 Devices." I see many posts with the same symptoms, but they seem to get fixed by updating the server or client software. Both of mine are up-to-date.
your issue is not related to this. There is a known outage likely due to a certificate expiring. See other thread.

Marty McFly

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Same here. I emailed support and heard back quickly that an update fix is coming.