Question regarding 'relative to sunrise sunset'

Ishaq Mir

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
hi everyone

I'm setting up the global schedule for all days of the week to have profile 1 daytime and profile 3 sunset to sunrise.

Now I have successfully partitioned each day into the two profiles and I dragged the bubbles to the yellow balls showing sunrise and sunset for my geo location. The 'relative to sunrise/sunset' option then became selectable and so I checked the box. I then clicked OK and exited the screen. But when I opened up the global schedule tab again then 'relative to sunrise/sunset' option was unchecked and greyed out. Is this normal? I've tested the profiles and they have switched successfully today at sunset, but it's after a few days I guess I'll find out if they are changing with sunrise and sunset correctly.

Thanks

Ishaq Mir

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Click on a bubble to highlight it. The check box will then be available for that selected bubble.
Thanks for the reply, yes that's what I did to select the check box, did that for both of those pointy bubbles.

My concern is that when I click ok and close the settings window, if I reopen it and go to schedule, the sunrise sunset option appears greyed out and unchecked. But thinking about what you just said, may be if I click on the bubbles it would show up again as checked?