Question- Version 5 now shows Evaluation Version after computer crashes.

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have had version 4 of Blue Iris for a couple of years. Last April I upgraded to version 5 with a one-year support option. That expired this last week. Tonight I went to upgrade the software to version 5.2.7.11 and it caused my computer to crash. When I rebooted it now shows my version of Blue Iris is now an Evaluation Version. I have deactivated Blue Iris and reinterred my version 4 key and then tried to add my version 5 key and it says "This key has already been added to your license, you don't need to do it again" . But it is still showing an Blue Iris Evaluation Version on all my Camera screens. Any idea's?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have had version 4 of Blue Iris for a couple of years. Last April I upgraded to version 5 with a one-year support option. That expired this last week. Tonight I went to upgrade the software to version 5.2.7.11 and it caused my computer to crash. When I rebooted it now shows my version of Blue Iris is now an Evaluation Version. I have deactivated Blue Iris and reinterred my version 4 key and then tried to add my version 5 key and it says "This key has already been added to your license, you don't need to do it again" . But it is still showing an Blue Iris Evaluation Version on all my Camera screens. Any idea's?