Questions about DS-7604NI-E1

ramleaf

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm planning to bought a new NVR because the performance of my current Qihan NVR isn't good and also the latest Hikvision camera I bought didn't work because came with the latest firmware.

I have 4 cameras so I will go with this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/English-Version-NVR-DS-7604NI-E1-4P-4CH-POE-Support-5MP-IP-Camera-Independent-Embedded-NVR/32622612394.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.43.uTXlVe

The thing is that I've read in this post that the region code between cameras and NVR must match, and as I have WR and CH cameras I'm worried if the CH cameras will work with the WR NVR. Anyone can confirm this?

My other concern is about the firmware, it seems that the NVR comes with one of the latest firmware, it will work fine with cameras with firmware v5.2.0 and v5.2.5?

And the last question... anyone knows if that NVR has a fan inside?

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes it has a fan.

Sent from my One Plus X using tapatalk

ramleaf

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes it has a fan.

Sent from my One Plus X using tapatalk
Well, the seller just answer me and said that it doesn't have fan :confused3:

Actually I do not care if it have a fan or not, but I have read that these fanes can be quite noisy, at least in some DS-7608 power supplies.
Watching some unboxing vids seems there is no fan on the power supply but I saw one on the side. You know if that fan is too loud?

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
me personally would not keep it in me bedroom for example.