Random recording when set to continuous

hotwheels498

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have 1 camera out of 8 that is only recording randomly when its set to continuous under each profile.
the other 7 camera's are recording continuous as they are set.
Using version 5. not sure when this started as my drive only holds about ten days and when i look back its been doing it for at least that long. Dint notice this issue before
Any ideas?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Have you tried deleting that cam then adding it again as a new cam and reloading desired config?

hotwheels498

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Have you tried deleting that cam then adding it again as a new cam and reloading desired config?
Yes, i just tried that again and still no dice, does not want to record continuous. It shows the little red recording symbol in the top right of the live view window.
Its a amcrest 8MP bullet, set to H.264H. One thing i notice that there is no iframe interval setting for this camera vs all the others?
My other camera's that are working fine are some dahua starlights and some cheap qsee.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Take the camera down and connect it to the switch nearest the bi pi, with a store purchased ether net cable.

What are the camera settings,frame rate. Cbr/ vbr, frame size... Screen shot of settings.

Is bi showing any status errors in the log, a screen shot of the log.

hotwheels498

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Take the camera down and connect it to the switch nearest the bi pi, with a store purchased ether net cable.

What are the camera settings,frame rate. Cbr/ vbr, frame size... Screen shot of settings.

Is bi showing any status errors in the log, a screen shot of the log.
By log folder is empty ?

Camera Settings:
upload_2019-6-21_18-13-34.png