Re-stream feed from blueiris

Ultralord

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello because i have limited upload bandwith to handle 1-2 people i need to restream the blue iris signal cameras with a linux machine is that possible?

I think that one stream from blue iris like m3u8 file to restream it with linux machine..

i only need a working link from my blue iris v4 to be able to see all cameras like HLS Stream from ui2 website extention..

thanks and waiting thnx

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
There is no easy way to do this. Most decent re-streaming software solutions cost a lot of money. You might be able to cobble something together with open source stuff like VLC media player or ffmpeg but it is not going to be easy to make it reliable, and it won't provide a nice web frontend. If that is way over your head, then I suggest you look for a live webcam streaming service. Most of these cost a small monthly fee. Blue Iris can provide ".ts" streams as documented in the help file under "The Web Server" section, and while that is not what the streaming services are likely used to receiving, it is probably your best bet for compatibility.