Recommendations

Meanie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
A friend wants to install cameras in her home to keep watch on her stroke impacted son and the nursing care who will tend to him on a daily basis. For something that important, my recommendation would be a POE system but I don't know all the details of her needs just yet except she wants to view on her phone. I assume a POE is more reliable compared to wireless as far as interruptions go. Anyway, I want to help here with a VERY easy set up and maintenance of a small system and seeking suggestions.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you

Meanie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Maybe post this in the correct subject heading will get you more response. :)
I searched up and down the entire forum and tried to determine where it should go. IP cam sections are for specific cameras and I have no idea where else it should be. What am I missing? Care to guide me?

Ryan00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
A friend wants to install cameras in her home to keep watch on her stroke impacted son and the nursing care who will tend to him on a daily basis. For something that important, my recommendation would be a POE system but I don't know all the details of her needs just yet except she wants to view on her phone. I assume a POE is more reliable compared to wireless as far as interruptions go. Anyway, I want to help here with a VERY easy set up and maintenance of a small system and seeking suggestions.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you
If it's not for security and is to watch someone like kids or a older person that may need help. I recommend these
Their poe with plz and audio mount on your ceiling, it's hard to beat for $100.00, I use these to watch my kids when their home alone and I like that the camera moves. Here is the link

Amcrest ProHD 1080P POE (Power Over Ethernet) IP Camera with Pan/Tilt, Two-Way Audio, Optional Cloud Recording, Full HD (1920TVL) @ 30FPS, Wide 90° Viewing Angle and Night Vision IP2M-841EW (White) Amazon.com : Amcrest ProHD 1080P POE (Power Over Ethernet) IP Camera with Pan/Tilt, Two-Way Audio, Optional Cloud Recording, Full HD (1920TVL) @ 30FPS, Wide 90° Viewing Angle and Night Vision IP2M-841EW (White) : Camera & Photo

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.