Record on Drive #2?

Geewiz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have two HD's in my computer. One is a small capacity drive that hosts the Windows 7 64bit OS.

I'd like for Blue Iris to record to the 2nd drive, which is 1 terrabyte, but I'm unable to find any info on how to do this.

This has got to be simply, yes?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have two HD's in my computer. One is a small capacity drive that hosts the Windows 7 64bit OS.

I'd like for Blue Iris to record to the 2nd drive, which is 1 terrabyte, but I'm unable to find any info on how to do this.

This has got to be simply, yes?
Blue iris options > clips and archiving...make sure to change you new and stored folders to the large drive....leave the DB folder on the ssd, it doesnt take much room and its recommended to reside on your fastest drive.

aaronwt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there anyway to store the recordings on a third drive? I use a 1TB SSD for the Win10 OS and I use 650GB for the new BI4 recordings. Then I have a second 480GB SSD where I have it set to use 400GB for storage where older recordings go. IS There an option to use a thrid drive and have recordings put there as well? I never saw noticed anything that allowed me more than two locations.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to store the recordings on a third drive? I use a 1TB SSD for the Win10 OS and I use 650GB for the new BI4 recordings. Then I have a second 480GB SSD where I have it set to use 400GB for storage where older recordings go. IS There an option to use a thrid drive and have recordings put there as well? I never saw noticed anything that allowed me more than two locations.
Yes use the aux folders...

Sent via Taptalk