Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Fixed NVM - ADMIN this thread can be deleted. Thank You

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know why all these new issues are happening lately with these new BI updates, but I have never this many issues before the last couple of them.
Anyway. I have 6 cameras and they all were in stalled fine, but after a power down and restart, BI is only showing 2 cameras, but the others are still accessible. BI is just not grabbing the info to show them in the display. I started to install new camera just to get through the missing cameras. When I tried typing in the same name I used before it said I needed an original name. In other words the cameras are all still accessed in BI, just not displaying in the BI program, except for 2. I also tried clicking display hidden cameras with no luck. Not sure what is going on in BI, but this is definitely something with a changed setting or missing line of type somewhere.
Thanks for any help :.)

I have the old reg back up files for all the cameras and the BI program as well if that helps
...DISABLE AUTO UPDATE...that said, its likely not the update.
you have something set wrong...you likely either have the cameras set as hidden or have moved them to desktop view...

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
...DISABLE AUTO UPDATE...that said, its likely not the update.
you have something set wrong...you likely either have the cameras set as hidden or have moved them to desktop view...
The All Cameras bottom left PTZ controls was changed somehow. I switched it to all cameras and they are available. Thank you
very much