Remote Configuration IVMS-4200 Not Working Mac?

JamesH

n3wb
Reaction score
I got the software working with with my HikVision NVR on Cloud P2P. I can see all the cameras and intrusion/line crossing detection layouts on the main feed. But when I go to the remote configuration for any of the cameras, all I can see are the detection settings (sensitivity, etc) for the camera but there's no video feed and thus no ability to change the intrusion/line crossing detection layouts even though the icons are there to do so. So if I want to change anything I have to go back to the NVR and do it there instead of on my computer. Pretty annoying. I've attached a picture of what I see and I'm wondering if there's a way to fix it. The documentation for this software isn't very helpful or maybe there's something else I need to do. Thanks!

Attachments

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
You may have to use IVMS 4200 client software to set it up. My older Hikvision cameras never would display a picture when you accessed the camera from a web browser on MAC. The new Hikvision cameras will display a picture in a web browser. Something about a outdated plugin in the firmware for the camera. I know a older 64 bit version of Sea Monkey would display, but I can't even find that version anymore. I never have tried a Cloud P2P. I like keeping my video feeds behind my firewall, where they are safe from hacking 2 year olds. 3 year olds and up, all bets are off the table!