Remotely managing DVR from mobile browser possible?

kuchars22

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

As the title suggests, whenever i try to access my dvr from a mobile browser, it says that thers is no plug in installed. i am using ipad and iphone, which i know has problems with active x controls. is it compatible with apple or android devices?

thanks

milkisbad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You'll need to use the app to watch the live view, the app is called IVMS4500 for the phone and ivms4500 HD for tablets

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^ what he said if your using a Hikvision NVR, gDMSS (HD) if you using a Dahua NVR, and if your using BlueIris I believe you have an app too..

what DVR do u have, that would be a key piece of missing information.. but it'll need a native app for iOS/Android one way or another.

kuchars22

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Live view is fine but i am referring to Managing the DVR via the web browser (Safari, Chrome, etc) as you would from a desktop: 7208HGHI-SH/A is my DVR. So things like camera configuration, rebooting, setting alarm schedule, etc

milkisbad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes you can still access most of the configuration feature, but not all since some settings like Image/Motion detection requires a Live view of the camera to set. I think any setting that doesn't have a live view of the camera can be changed.