Reolink 410 - Audio

josalamanca007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Has anybody been successful in getting Blue Iris to play audio from Reolink 410 Cameras?

I am able to play audio from camera's web interface, I am tried several settings and no audio.

kleeb03

n3wb
Reaction score
Josalamanca007 - How did you get the Audio to record on the Reolink 410? Under the Audio tab, do you just have the IP Camera Stream selected? Any other secrets? Thanks!

kleeb03

n3wb
Reaction score
So after a few minutes I realized I needed to log into the camera itself and turn on Audio. I followed these instructions https://reolink.com/faq/set-audio-for-reolink-cameras/ and also turned it on under basic settings to the right of the main screen video display. Now my Blue Iris records audio, but doesn't play audio live. Which is fine for my purposes.

However, my camera doesn't seem to trigger very well on blue iris. Do you have any trouble with this? I've got the settings turned up so that it should trigger on just about anything, but it just seems to not trigger often when there is plenty of motion or sound.

josalamanca007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So after a few minutes I realized I needed to log into the camera itself and turn on Audio. I followed these instructions https://reolink.com/faq/set-audio-for-reolink-cameras/ and also turned it on under basic settings to the right of the main screen video display. Now my Blue Iris records audio, but doesn't play audio live. Which is fine for my purposes.

However, my camera doesn't seem to trigger very well on blue iris. Do you have any trouble with this? I've got the settings turned up so that it should trigger on just about anything, but it just seems to not trigger often when there is plenty of motion or sound.
Motion Triggers take a lot tweaking to get them to work the way you want them.
I am not using any type of audio triggering, only motion.

As far as the audio, I am using Windows RDC to access my Blue Iris and audio works well on play back. Live audio does not work for me on the Windows Blue Iris application. If I play live audio from the Android app it works.

Here are my settings:
cam2_trigger.pngcam2_montion_sensor.png