REOLINK beta firmware allows Iframe adjusting to work in Blue Iris!!

Reaction score
Hey guys - new to the forum, possibly late to the party on this, however, I figured Id share anyhow.

Been getting my ass kicked trying to get Blue Iris and Deepstacks to work and I found this forum.
While trying to figure out my issue, it was pointed out that REOLINK cams arent good to use due to Iframe/ key settings not being adjustable.
JUUUUST as I was going to pull the trigger for new cams, I found a link from NOV in a reddit post stating that 4 cams have been updated with the new firmware!

PoE Cameras:
RLC-410-5MP with Hardware version IPC_51516M5M and IPC_ 515B16M5M.
RLC-420-5MP with Hardware version IPC_51516M5M and IPC_515B16M5M.
RLC-520
with Hardware version IPC_51516M5M and IPC_515B16M5M.

Wi-Fi Camera:
E1-Pro with Hardware version IPC_513SD5.

IT WORKS!
If you have one of these listed above - heres the link:

This should save me about a grand in cam replacement!!

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The iFrame issue is only one of many reasons Reolink is not popular on here. As you get more experienced, with better cameras, you will discover a plethora of other issues. However, if you are satisfied with their performance, then great!

Reaction score
Heh. I'm in the process of selling two Reolink 820A's because I bought just before finding this forum.

As it is, I'm more than happy with the Hikvision DS2CD2347G2's I bought instead, so no regrets. Still, this is good to see, if true, and if the Reo's can render reasonable night time images (still dubious).

MacBeton

n3wb
Reaction score
Does someone have a collection of ReoStink firmwares? I require all for RLC-520.
After a 2 week useless emailing with sup[port, they finaly sent me a firmware from this year, but the current firmware doesn't recognize the file. Their "support" is just more than useless.