Repeated triggering

Aizoon

n3wb
Reaction score
Even when I select a small detection area with low sensitivity, I am getting repeated triggering. The video produced shows a tall red bar covering about 0.5 seconds at the start and no other signal. Am I missing something obvious here? I am using Two Frame detection.

Aizoon

n3wb
Reaction score
I think I've cracked this by reducing the TOP end of the sensitivity range. I;ve no idea why it works, but it does :)

range1776

n3wb
Reaction score
By setting the high range of the sensitivity (Trigger) range you can ignore motion that occurs over a larger area. Example to ignore cars but trigger on people you would decrease the high range. Easiest way to determine the high range in this example is to have a person walk thru the motion detection area and observe the motion graph on the camera view bottom bar (the hi/lo sensitivity range is noted in the bar by green vertical lines) . Then you will know where to set the high range. This would then exclude say a car driving by but not a person walking by (also excluded alerts from large light changes, cloud changes etc. It seems to work best when you setup a motion area rather using the entire carmra motion area.