Requesting Blue Screen Help

VRC

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have an issue I can't figure out.
Brand new headless server build for a customer- i7-8700 3.2, 8GB RAM, Win 10 Home, BI 4.8.6.3 x64, 6 x 8MP Uniview cams at 10-15fps, and 2 4MP at 10fps.
After less than week started blue screening pretty much once a day, Bug Check Code : 0x00000124, then totally crashed with a weird log in screen (see pic).
Customer is about an hour away so instead of troubleshooting on site I built another system, identical hardware, new windows install with different license, had it ready to go with the BI back up I had, and swapped it out. About a week later same thing, pretty sure I can rule out hardware I guess. But of course all same drivers etc. It keeps crashing daily at different times, then restarts and runs OK til next crash.
Using about 25% CPU, but 5 and a half Gigs of RAM which I figured may be high.
I have a few memory dumps that I can't make sense of, don't know what to look for. Was using bluescreenview software to open them.
Need to resolve of course, any help would be greatly appreciated. I will attach dumps and pics.

Attachments

58chev

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
running a dump through Windbg and it shows that BlueIris.exe is the culprit.

I would suggest downloading the debug program and run on the affected machine.

Reactions: VRC

VRC

n3wb
Reaction score
Well isn't that crazy! Thank you very much for checking for me, appreciate it a lot.
I will take your advice, try that out tonight.