Rescue Dog protects my daughter.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
My daughters husband got this big pitbull from the pound a while back, and ya could tell he was abused, he loves my daughter and watches over them, well the neighbors across the street has a pack of mutts that keep getting out and trying to attack my daughter or anyone else outside on the street.
Yea cops have knocked on their door and still they don't do crap.
Harley actually broke the gate to get out to the dogs before they got to her.
YES I KNOW SHE HAS CRAP NEST CAMS. I have been trying to get her to switch to Dahua, she bought those because of a problem friend who lived in the back shed.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Pitt bulls are known to be some of the very best family dogs. View attachment 34741
SEE WORLD!!!
Someone does believe me about pits being good dogs...
Honestly the ones getting the bad rap are the ones that are being treated bad by the owners to make them fighters.
My friend had a pit that he raised from a pup till the day it died from old age, and never once was the dog mean to anyone.
the only reason why Harley ran back was because my daughter was worried about him and yelled for him, lol.

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I used to believe all the bad rap against Pits and could't understand why anyone would have one other than to look tough.
I live in a fairly rural setting and unfortunately people dump dogs here. My neighbor found a pit that just walked onto her property and I ended up adopting him 3 years ago.

Best dog ever. They are smart, loyal and protective. Too bad they are so abused by ass-holes. Truly a fantastic breed that is misunderstood.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
20180110_174718.jpg We have two rescue Pits and I don't think I would have any other breed. We have had the male for about 12 years and I think he's barked three or four times. The female came from a shelter in Key west about two years ago and doesn't stop barking. Awesome video showing an awesome dog.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
View attachment 34788 We have two rescue Pits and I don't think I would have any other breed. We have had the male for about 12 years and I think he's barked three or four times. The female came from a shelter in Key west about two years ago and doesn't stop barking. Awesome video showing an awesome dog.
Beautiful looking dogs.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My dog that passed away a couple years ago was named Harley. She was the best, had a heart of gold but took shit off of no dog. She was a boxer that we got off of Craigslist because they couldn't handle her. I miss that dog all the time.

I've ran across many pit bulls as they are commonly called over the years. Only had one actually be aggressive. I took corrective action and it stopped... Dog ran off. Other pits have been like big babies but I usually get along with dogs pretty well.

MrGlasspoole

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Lost my best friend 4 weeks ago (after 13 years).
Nemo_1.jpg
Nemo_2.jpg
An American Bulldog. That means here in Germany he is on the list. By the law they count as combat dogs (like Pittbull's and Stafford's). In big city's you have to pay $1000 dog-tax or more a year if you have a list-dog. Also the dog has to make a mind test. The owner needs to make a dog-drivers-license (don't know how to translate it) and only people who made it are allowed to walk with the dog.
They check your criminal record...
You are not allowed to lead 2 of this MONSTERS for a walk!

My Nemo was so faithful and a family dog. Sure if a stranger would have put his finger through the garden fence - rough luck.

As PapaBill wrote, the bad owners are the problem. To many pimps and others (turks) who thing they are cool owning such a dog and use them as cock extension.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
@MrGlasspoole Nemo was a beautiful dog and I am sure just like most bullys, the best. My old man, Bullet, is going on 13 or 14. The wife and I are trying to deny his age and the fact that he is getting older, but that day gets closer and closer.

MrGlasspoole

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@MrGlasspooleThe wife and I are trying to deny his age and the fact that he is getting older, but that day gets closer and closer.
That sounds so familiar. Every time somebody asked me about the age i said i don't know it and i must calculate but i don't wanna do it because it reminds me that the worst day of my life is getting closer.
Nemo was estimated 1 year when i rescued him from the animal shelter. But they like to make the animals younger then they are. So he was 14 or maybe 15.

Prepare for that as best you can.
You cant prepare. The mental picture alone made me cry every time i was thinking about that this horror day will come.
One day before it happened he was normal eating and the next day the injection...
But he was feeling that the end is coming. The last days he was affectionate like never before. I did lay myself onto his bed and he did put his nose under my armpits (something he never did before).
When i was going out the door the last 4 days he was crying...