Resizing or moving video windows in Blue Iris?

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How do I move a camera window or resize it? I have tried to drag and drop to no avail.

Thank you,

Rick

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you. That worked. However I am missing two camera's from my screen some how. They are still recording and I can go to my hard drive and play the video but I can not see them on the Blue Iris program. Any idea's on how to get them to display without adding them again and then them recording twice at the same time?

Thank you.

Rick

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you. That worked. However I am missing two camera's from my screen some how. They are still recording and I can go to my hard drive and play the video but I can not see them on the Blue Iris program. Any idea's on how to get them to display without adding them again and then them recording twice at the same time?

Thank you.

Rick
You have either hidden them, check, show hidden cameras...or you have moved them to a desktop window...minimize blue iris then right click on them and uncheck open in desktop frame.

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OK, I found where my two missing camera screens went. Some how I dragged and dropped them to my main windows 10 screen. I can not get them dragged back to the Blue Iris screen. Any idea's?

Thank you,

Rick

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you Fenderman. That was it!!!

RIck

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, I found where my two missing camera screens went. Some how I dragged and dropped them to my main windows 10 screen. I can not get them dragged back to the Blue Iris screen. Any idea's?

Thank you,

Rick
Right click on them. Uncheck show in desktop frame.

MickUpi

n3wb
Reaction score
Drag lock is disabled and I still cannot move a camera image. Also, resize is grayed out, so I cannot change the size either.

Slate2000

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm just having this problem now. I have moved windows around in the past. I did verify that DRAG LOCK was not enabled. When I try to drag and drop a camera window, it just goes to that camera (alone). Did this change in BI5?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just having this problem now. I have moved windows around in the past. I did verify that DRAG LOCK was not enabled. When I try to drag and drop a camera window, it just goes to that camera (alone). Did this change in BI5?
No, in both BI4 and BI5 there is an option for "solo selected camera", you have inadvertently enabled it. Its on the top right.