rollback to 4.5.9.4

micropone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i have the lastest ver..

I can not record new clips... Im connected via nas I can see ALL THE files.. BUT TO RECORD i get the 800000003 clip write error.. no config changes AT ALL...

how can I revert back

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i have the lastest ver..

I can not record new clips... Im connected via nas I can see ALL THE files.. BUT TO RECORD i get the 800000003 clip write error.. no config changes AT ALL...

how can I revert back
you need an old update file...run it...
this is why it is important to download updates from the website so you can quickly and easily revert.

micropone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
found a bug...

option run as a windows service UNCHECKED -- records with no problem
with option checked I get the 8000003 clip write error..

thanks fenderman.. web site says .94 but the program says .95

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
found a bug...

option run as a windows service UNCHECKED -- records with no problem
with option checked I get the 8000003 clip write error..

thanks fenderman.. web site says .94 but the program says .95
sometimes he doesnt update the version properly...
your issue is likely related to permissions...see the help file on recording to nas.

micropone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
permissions are fine... nothing changed on my qnap nas.. i tested the service option again same issue exist.. now I have to keep the BI running.. its okay cpu hit only at 43% with 6 cameras

micropone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
after applying the update.. i checked this morning and had 521 clips from 1 to 5 secs... unable to open 800003a..with services on... must be the updates windows did 2 days ago...im running windows 10 which I thought I blocked all microsoft ports i guess I missed one or two. lol

Reaction score
I just was having this problem too, until I followed bp2008's instructions and I'm all fixed up now. I downgraded from 4.6.0.0 to 4.5.9.4.
Thanks! I followed you on github too.
Just to be clear the issue that I had was that clips were not moving from folder "new" to folder "stored". The log file would say "moving xxxx file" but it never did. Every few minutes it would say "moving the same file" again. The disk was filling and the cameras weren't able to record any more.