Rookie with a few properties to get going

ClubMakati

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm a rookie but have already found your site very helpful.

Our small business recently went from 1 location to 3. In one of the new locations, the old tenant left behind 14 mounted Lorex LNB9232 cams and the cables. After a little searching and almost buying any old NVR, I noticed cameras only work with certain NVRs. Ordered a Lorex N883A64B NVR hoping cams worked and hoping the return policy would work if they didn't. On plug-in, they did not, but trial and error of a few things finally found the cams had their own passwords. That was where I found y'all, and a thread here helped me get the cameras I can reach with a ladder reset and running on my NVR. Will get a scissor lift soon to get the others.

So a big thanks right out of the gate, and hoping to learn more and figure out how to get my other sites set up and going and eventually be a useful contributor.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm a rookie but have already found your site very helpful.

Our small business recently went from 1 location to 3. In one of the new locations, the old tenant left behind 14 mounted Lorex LNB9232 cams and the cables. After a little searching and almost buying any old NVR, I noticed cameras only work with certain NVRs. Ordered a Lorex N883A64B NVR hoping cams worked and hoping the return policy would work if they didn't. On plug-in, they did not, but trial and error of a few things finally found the cams had their own passwords. That was where I found y'all, and a thread here helped me get the cameras I can reach with a ladder reset and running on my NVR. Will get a scissor lift soon to get the others.

So a big thanks right out of the gate, and hoping to learn more and figure out how to get my other sites set up and going and eventually be a useful contributor.

The Lorex LNB9232 camera looks like a Dahua OEM IP camera, and should iirc do well with Dahua OEM NVRs, VMS ..

As they probably also support ONVIF and meet IP specs I would expect them to work well with VMS like Blue Iris also ..

1669001555660.png

Attachments