!! S: ??

ndstate

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
In the bottom status bar to the left of the CPU and RAM usage is the following text: "!! S: -206.0G" (the number changes). I searched and couldn't find anything about it ... what does it mean?

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
In the bottom status bar to the left of the CPU and RAM usage is the following text: "!! S: -206.0G" (the number changes). I searched and couldn't find anything about it ... what does it mean?

Thanks
you over allocated storage...

ndstate

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. I would assume its saying I am 206 gigs over? This is odd because I set the limit to less than my hard drive size.

ndstate

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yea, I have a 3tb drive which is actually 2.72tb or 2720gb. I set the limit for store and new to 2500 and I am still seeing the error...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, and I counted the file sizes in the folders and it should be fine. No big deal though, now at least I know what it means. Thanks.
it is a big deal because it can cause issues...the current files in the folder are irrelevant, you have allocated too much space for storage....make sure you are running the latest update, there was an issue with some prior versions

tsutton

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Helpfile -> Contents -> The Status Bar -> 2nd bullet point. (amount of headroom)

That should hopefully explain what you need to know. :)