Salutations from Swiss

sboy

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new in ip camera world. I know only basic things, here I am to help others and find answers for me.
I have configured only two ip camera for now.. :)
1x ComPro TN95
1x Dahua 4.0MP IPC-HDW4431C-A

The ComPro is working 2 years alredy, but the Dahua only 6 months until death...

I will try to repair the Dahua, and I think I will switch to HikVision...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new in ip camera world. I know only basic things, here I am to help others and find answers for me.
I have configured only two ip camera for now.. :)
1x ComPro TN95
1x Dahua 4.0MP IPC-HDW4431C-A

The ComPro is working 2 years alredy, but the Dahua only 6 months until death...

I will try to repair the Dahua, and I think I will switch to HikVision...
Next time dont buy hacked china region only cameras - your dahua is a china region hacked model.....there are many reasons cameras fail including improper installation...your junk campro has only been indoors or dry...your dahua has likely been outside...There are legitimate failures of every model...switching brands wont help you.

sboy

n3wb
Reaction score
@fenderman I was supposing something like that about the quality.
Both cameras has been indoors. The shity compro I have bought in the swiss market, but the dahua I have ordered via internet from china.
I was very satisfied with the quality of the dahua, but the dahua has just stopped working for no reason...
I have already ordered a new Hikvision DS-2CD2355FWD-I.
Hikvision France-FR
Do you think this hikvision camera will be the same ''quality'' as dahua?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@fenderman I was supposing something like that about the quality.
Both cameras has been indoors. The shity compro I have bought in the swiss market, but the dahua I have ordered via internet from china.
I was very satisfied with the quality of the dahua, but the dahua has just stopped working for no reason...
I have already ordered a new Hikvision DS-2CD2355FWD-I.
Hikvision France-FR
Do you think this hikvision camera will be the same ''quality'' as dahua?
Again, you got scammed...the dahua your purchased was a CHINA region HACKED camera - buy an international dahua....I have many dahuas in service over the years..they are extremely reliable..you have a sample set of exactly 1 camera...it is meaningless...I have no idea what is wrong with it, or even if its defective as there can be other reasons why its not working...putting the word "quality" in quotes doesnt change the fact that dahua has been very reliable for me and thousands of other users here....jumping around to brands will not help you....perhaps you need another junk compro, I understand that they never fail - ever.