Same MAC and Serial Numbers 2032 Hikvision

Panab64

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

Today I connected five 2032 Hikvision IP Cams to my network and I realized that they have the same MAC and Serial Number (I used the SADP tool).
The big problem is that I can't watch them simultaneously in my NVR because they have the same MAC Address and the network can't identify them properly.
I bought the cams from aliexpress 3 months ago.

Thanks

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just a thought. You can probably solve it by putting them all on separate subnetworks. That way it shouldn't route with Mac adress but instead with iP number

Sent from my One Plus X using tapatalk

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
But it will take a bit or tinkering to get it going

Sent from my One Plus X using tapatalk

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
sounds like you got knockoffs, this should never happened unless they are poorly cloning hardware.

if you can get access to the shell you might be able to configure a software defined mac address.. that'd be your best bet.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Very easy to fix. The network does not care about the camera's serial number at all just the mac address.

Just perform the mtd hack as per my video, but instead of changing the date change the mac address in
the same manner.
I would not say they were knock off just Hikvision returns.
Seems when a return is refurbished they flash only one image, this give the same mac serial and other bits meant to be unique, I've a had them a few times in the UK on very large orders.

Panab64

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for your answers guys!
I tried the method of whoslooking but nothing changed, maybe I did something wrong.
What do I have to change? the highlighted text?

01.jpg