Samsung IP cam video/live lagging

trauts14

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My Samsung cam is set to VBR, H.264, 1920X1080, recording@ 30fps, bitrate 2560, and compression 10. the live stream and the recorded footage is very clear yet moving objects every couple of seconds slightly appear in slow motion, and the quickly return to real time. this problem is consistent and ongoing. Based on my settings, could anybody suggest any changes I should make to the settings? By the way, I am recording to a microSDXC card locally.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My Samsung cam is set to VBR, H.264, 1920X1080, recording@ 30fps, bitrate 2560, and compression 10. the live stream and the recorded footage is very clear yet moving objects every couple of seconds slightly appear in slow motion, and the quickly return to real time. this problem is consistent and ongoing. Based on my settings, could anybody suggest any changes I should make to the settings? By the way, I am recording to a microSDXC card locally.
lower your frame rate..try another card

trauts14

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you. I will start with framerate. Since this issue occurs on live stream, I was thinking the card hopefully was not the issue.