sc10ip cams

jonjo

n3wb
Reaction score
hi guys
iwas wondering if any one knows how to flash the officeone sc10ip camera? i have 4 cams but three of them seem to have different firm ware ..as one camera works great ,and the other three drop out and dont have as good a picture
ive reset them to default many times but they dont all have the same firmware? thanks jonjo

Bradley Parsons

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
hi guys
iwas wondering if any one knows how to flash the officeone sc10ip camera? i have 4 cams but three of them seem to have different firm ware ..as one camera works great ,and the other three drop out and dont have as good a picture
ive reset them to default many times but they dont all have the same firmware? thanks jonjo
Jonjo PM me I've flashed 7 of them so far. At work ATM but I can send you instructions when I get home.

jonjo

n3wb
Reaction score
ive got my four sc10ip cams up and running and recording.... but i cant get the motion detection working must be just a box that needs ticking someware the software is not that bad its just a case of getting the information to use it!
i have found the longer the cameras are left on the better they are ...... thanks bradley for the info on flashing the cams the pictures ime recieving are very good and clear not bad for 15 dollars.. im playing the h264 recordings back on VLC media player
no problems with that cheers..... jonjo

jonjo

n3wb
Reaction score
does any body know of any android software that works with sc10ip cameras

jonjo.....

jonjo

n3wb
Reaction score
i just found android software for sc10ip cams and it works well had it running four cameras all night on my xgody quad core tablet running kitkat ....ip cam viewer pro.....add model dvr-9008hv ....tcp 34567.....ch 1...check box upnp in wifi set up and it works like a dream.......xgody cost $110 brand new........software $5......... dlink router and im adding another four cameras ...oh yes motion detection works

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If you paid 110 for the sc10 camera you got ripped off..there are much better cameras in that price range..

Bradley Parsons

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
That way my wife can peek at the driveway and enterance cams to see who's at the house as we live in a battle axe property and can't see the street.

jonjo

n3wb
Reaction score
yes i bought 8 sc10ip cams for $15 each....[sounds like i really got ripped off] and an xgody 10.1 for $110 delivered ....you can not buy a quad core 10 inch running kitkat any cheaper and if you can...... its stolen..... oh yes you can get software free but ive found most of it is rubbish .........................jonjo

jonjo

n3wb
Reaction score
you should live in australia alastair.......the place is full of bargains........scotsmans paradise..............jonjo

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The price paid for any object is does not signify a good deal. Its all about value..a 1500 dollar camera can be a good value. A 5 dollar camera can be a bad one, and vice versa.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
.......the place is full of bargains
Well, with the current AUD vs GBP rate I think you are right.
We visited Perth WA for 7 weeks a couple of years ago - hired a car and did a week to Geraldton, and a week to Albany. And of course Margaret River. Loved it.
The big open spaces, once you get outside the city!

jonjo

n3wb
Reaction score
its middle of winter here and the sun is shining .......heaven ........unlike liverpool [were all the formula one teams train] i emigrated 50 years ago i live in a little town called taree.... rivercity ...on the east coast ...... you dont get your cars wheels removed in under 4 seconds here!!

Bradley Parsons

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Jonjo if you get time show me where u got the tablet my 14 month old needs one for his learning to read books and that one sounds like a bargin.