This happens in our neighborhood

Dropbox - Link not found

or did he shine his light in the car to see the clock that it was 03:38 AM

Video is removed..

Last edited:

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Theses people steal airbags, navigation, and other expensive devices from cars.
Audio, BMW, Mini got broken open.

Also they seem to scan the remote codes at fuel stations and shopping malls and just open your car without breaking into it. That is more to worry about i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
We still have those people scanning around.
they are now into airbags stealing. 6x a Seat (sub brand of Volkswagen here in Europe) in one night.

pretty sure it are these people:
2 videos stored on google drive (there gmail puts them when i sent them off to police via contact person)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-THPkT3Y4Z_VGpoczA1a2ZwZVE/view?usp=drive_web
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-THPkT3Y4Z_NjgyRkJZZzNrS0U/view?usp=drive_web

first video was the scanning round, they walked through the neighborhood (other people with cameras got them as well)
second video they came back to break into the cars they scanned before. They did 6 cars that night.

stevejay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
One of them's wearing a backpack, too! I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked.

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well, not really shocking images. But on the video they walk from left to right you see in the beginning the shadows stop, so they look at a car there.
On the second video where they walk from the right to the left you see one of the 2 cross the street and check out a car.

so they seem not just people passing through. Besides that, walking on a area that has just one road in and out at 02:00 and 04:00 am in the night 6 cars get broken open is a bit suspicious..

my cameras will not show much clearer faces unless they show interest to one of our cars.
we are not really allowed to do full facial video of people walking over public roads..

red is cycling/walking
green is car access
blue is where i live and where recordings are made.

so island with 3 bridges. They not walk there (blue cross) for fun in the middle of the night I/we assume.

Last edited by a moderator: