Schedule Camera Position

miniteeg

n3wb
Reaction score
I currently have recording profile that's scheduled 24/7 and a motion detection profile that's scheduled for specific hours. Is there a way to fix cameras positions for each profile? This will save the alarm going off on my mobile app continuously and the 10's of email alerts I receive when motion detection profile is activate while cameras are in the right positions for such a profile.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Assuming your talking about PTZ positions, look at "Event Schedule" under the camera schedule tab. You can have the camera move to a preset PTZ position at times that match your schedule timing.

Weather_Junkie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I got this to work for schedules (thanks miniteeg) but what about when I want to change profiles manually? My son comes and goes from the house at different times so my normal schedules would not work for him. I can easily change to "his" profile from my app but I have to move the camera manually into his game room every time. So is there a way to have the camera move automatically when I choose his profile and not wait for a trigger to move it into place?

miniteeg

n3wb
Reaction score
Assuming you mean the camera would move PTZ position, you can have the camera move to a preset PTZ position at times that match your schedule timing set on profile, assuming you have set schedule for each profile. You can set the PTZ preset positions at the main page.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk