Scheduled Webcast

longmover

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all. I have a couple of wildlife cameras which i stream to youtube but i only want them streaming between certain hours (cameras mainly cover hedgehog activity so after dark only). Is there a way to shedule when webcasting is active?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
You might be able to do it by cloning those cameras and configuring the clones to do the webcasting, and have the clones only be active during specific profiles (see "General" tab of camera settings). Then use Blue Iris's scheduling feature to switch profiles automatically at set times.

longmover

n3wb
Reaction score
You might be able to do it by cloning those cameras and configuring the clones to do the webcasting, and have the clones only be active during specific profiles (see "General" tab of camera settings). Then use Blue Iris's scheduling feature to switch profiles automatically at set times.
Hi, thanks for the reply, i didn't think it had worked but then found the "continue to display and stream video while inactive" checkbox in the schedule tab which does as you'd expect, thanks for your help!