SD49225T-HN Zooming issues on 4k monitor

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
I am having a small issue with using the "position" button on the PTZ controls in the cams web interface. I figured the easiest way to explain is to use BI to do a screen capture and show you in a video. Notice once I draw the rectangle it zooms to the incorrect position. I can do this same thing on my other pc running a 27" monitor at 1920x1080 and it works fine. The monitor I am using with the issues is a Acer K272HUL 27" 4k.

Also when I hit the full screen button it of course does not fill the whole screen. I have tried to uninstall the web plugin and cleaned the registry of earlier installs of plugin, but same thing. Both pcs are running W10 x 64 and using IE.

Any suggestions ? or can someone verify this works on 2560x1440 4k display ?

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
UPDATE: after a few hours of screwing with this I finally figured it out. I was running my scaling on my 4k pc at 150% and that was what was causing this issue. I tested 125% and had same results. CRAP running a 4k monitor at 100% scaling....you need better eyes than what I have. I will just have to view using my other pc running the 1920x1080 display. This cam looks so much better on 4k though :(

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
OK ! Figured a way around this. You can set your windows scaling to whatever you prefer BUT, you must go into the web plugin control and check the box to exclude it from DPI scaling. dpi.JPG