SD499225XA-HNR and Blue Iris PTZ setttings and autotracking

Lucian

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I moved it a new place and finally set up my blue iris. Thanks for the forum. I added a dual NIC and also VLAN. I have 2 PTZ now ( 2 more to come)

1. SD 49225T-HN ( firmware v2.800.0000000.6.r) and DS 49225XA-HNR (v2.812.0000012.0.r) both were purchased from Andy.

2. The HN series works fine with blue iris and I can use the PTZ using the Dahua 4 PTZ configuration with blue iris

3. For the HNR, the PTZ works perfectly when i log in via the web but I can't use the PTZ function with Blue Iris. Any suggestions?

PS. the HN did have autotracking which worked amzingly well intermittently. I did upgrade the firmware and now the ptz works fine but nothing on autotracking. Nothing on the HNR. Neither were critical. The HN took a dive and hit the ground during a hurricane and the PTZ would only scroll up and down. I upgraded the firmware and full PTZ is back. Very strange.

Thanks again.

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Andy has a special firmware version that retains auto tracking. I made the same mistaking updating to the latest firmware on Dahua's website, which has the auto tracking feature removed. You can contact Andy and he will be able to give up the firmware version with auto tracking feature. @EMPIRETECANDY, maybe every time you sell a 49225/49425, remind the buyers not to update to the latest firmware on Dahua's website. :D

For BI PTZ control, make sure the account you use to connect to the cam has both admin permission and ONVIF permission. The ONVIF tab should next to the use account tab in Dahua's web UI.