SD6AL230F-HNI laser light performance

Frankydp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Was curious if anyone has some long range laser light performance pics they could share in very low light environments.

Appreciate any post or just links to good resources on the performance of these lighting systems.

atm4jim

n3wb
Reaction score
Last edited:

atm4jim

n3wb
Reaction score
You give us wrong link on those password and user ID
Sorry, I just edited and corrected the pw on my original post. Looks like account is locked for now. I just checked again, and it's currently working again. If you're getting account locked or invalid, I suggest trying again in a few minutes, perhaps too many users or wrong pw attempts.

Last edited:

Korgoth

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Was curious if anyone has some long range laser light performance pics they could share in very low light environments.

Appreciate any post or just links to good resources on the performance of these lighting systems.
Today I'm expecting this camera to arrive, I will try to make test as fast as possible :)
I tried this 200m IR range and it was good, I wonder if this LASER is similar. I just need to find big, dark terrain to test it :D

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

Too expensive one, i sold 2-3pcs last year, seems not bad, but not cost saving, normal using no need to use such high end ones. But if for professional projects, use this can be much better.

Korgoth

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
How much USD was that damn thing and what are you going to use it for?
I'm just testing it for some system integrator. I think it costs something like ~2000usd

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka