WTS Sealed 16CH Hikvision PoE NVR DS-7616NI-E2/16P-2TB

Reaction score
I have a brand new DS-7616NI-E2/16P 2TB NVR left over from a job that I need to sell. Purchased it from my local distributor and is a genuine USA version. All firmware updates can be downloaded from tech.hikvisionusa.com

Selling $200 below cost - price is $400 firm. Shipping will be calculated based on zip code. Please PM me for details.

Attachments

Last edited:

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
good luck. I just sold the none US verison. but not the hacked version on ebay yesterday for 150$. 7616P8. and you have the 16 ports version. this is 4 years old model. I don't think people here would buy it. ADI ripped you off...600$...I would spent at LTS or hunt for a better higher end nvr.

Reaction score
good luck. I just sold the none US verison. but not the hacked version on ebay yesterday for 150$. 7616P8. and you have the 16 ports version. this is 4 years old model. I don't think people here would buy it. ADI ripped you off...600$...I would spent at LTS or hunt for a better higher end nvr.
That's the price you pay for a 3 year warranty, US phone support and a genuine Hikvision product that can be updated without worry of bricking it. No way I'd ever sell a customer a knockoff eBay unit...B&H sells this model for $809. If the price is too high for you, simply move along.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
That's the price you pay for a 3 year warranty, US phone support and a genuine Hikvision product that can be updated without worry of bricking it. No way I'd ever sell a customer a knockoff eBay unit...B&H sells this model for $809. If the price is too high for you, simply move along.
Good luck on the purchaser using that warranty...The chance of bricking an international version is EXACTLY the same as that overpriced unit. International versions are NOT knockoffs. Fyi b&h sells it for 429 with no hard drive with FREE shipping..guess how much a 2tb drive costs..not sure where you get 809...regardless, its way overpriced. You will need to sell it on ebay or to another one of your customers....this forum is not full of suckers...What kind of fool would pay double or triple for a warranty..

Hikvision DS-7616NI-E2/16P 16-Channel Embedded DS-7616NI-E2/16P

Last edited:

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Everything I buy from LTS or other dealers get 3 years warranty and tech support. Some even paid for the shipping that send back to them. This place is not for rip people off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Everything I buy from LTS or other dealers get 3 years warranty and tech support. Some even paid for the shipping that send back to them. This place is not for rip people off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just because you can buy a Chinese or rebranded OEM for less doesn't mean I'm trying to rip anybody off. I purchase all my Hikvision products direct from ADI and Scansource. When you're in business you don't buy product from unauthorized sources and then resell them to your customers. Sure I may have paid double what you can purchase them from elsewhere, but I am selling it at a loss. So quit acting like I'm intentionally trying to rip you off.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just because you can buy a Chinese or rebranded OEM for less doesn't mean I'm trying to rip anybody off. I purchase all my Hikvision products direct from ADI and Scansource. When you're in business you don't buy product from unauthorized sources and then resell them to your customers. Sure I may have paid double what you can purchase them from elsewhere, but I am selling it at a loss. So quit acting like I'm intentionally trying to rip you off.
LTS is not "unauthorized sources". As noted, any user here can buy the SAME unit from B&H and use the hard drive of your choice for the same price you are selling it for. The smarter ones will buy international versions. That is the point of this forum, to avoid overpaying. The fact that you are selling it at a loss is irrelevant. You will have to do a lot better than retail for an outdated NVR. The last firmware hikvision published for the NVR was over a year ago. It does not have the new 4.0 firmware available for it. Considering that a modern hikvision NVR with 4.0 firmware, higher recording and output resolution, and h.265 support cost 519 from BandH, and much less from other sources, you have a problem.
Hikvision 16-Channel 12MP Plug-and-Play NVR DS-7616NI-I2/16P B&H
Seems to me that you are trying to unload and old unit to an unsuspecting sucker, otherwise why dont you simply install it on your next job?

Last edited:

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
good luck/

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
LTS is not "unauthorized sources". As noted, any user here can buy the SAME unit from B&H and use their hard drive of choice for the same price you are selling it for. The smarter ones will buy international versions. That is the point of this forum, to avoid overpaying. The fact that you are selling it at a loss is irrelevant. You will have to do a lot better than retail for an outdated NVR. The last firmware hikvision published for the NVR was over a year ago. It does not have the new 4.0 firmware available for it. Considering that a modern hikvision NVR with 4.0 firmware, higher recording and output resolution, and h.265 support cost 519 from BandH, and much less from other sources, you have a problem.
Hikvision 16-Channel 12MP Plug-and-Play NVR DS-7616NI-I2/16P B&H
Seems to me that you are trying to unload and old unit to an unsuspecting sucker, otherwise why dont you simply install it on your next job?
you right. First, LTS is not unauthorized source. second, even I bought international version. I save and customer save too. I still offer 2 years warranty and support. I only call for RMA. tech support is waste of time. Here is the better place for tech support. right, fenderman?

Reaction score
Also, I find it hilarious that you claim you buy all your hikvision from adi or scan source considering your post here DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZ with Onboard LPR/ANPR(License Plate Recognition)
can you point me to ADI's ebay page:rolleyes: tell us again why we should pay double for your outdated obsolete NVR when you seem to be ok with buying via ebay.
I never said I don't purchase from other sources for my personal use. Just wouldn't resell it to a customer.

You guys act like I'm trying to rob people here or unload useless sh** here. BH was showing MSRP until login. Even then, BH is selling the exact same configuration for $545. It doesn't matter what I say at this point, you'll continue to ride your high horse til the sun goes down. $500 was not absurd, I lowered my price to $400. If someone wants to buy it, GREAT!

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I never said I don't purchase from other sources for my personal use. Just wouldn't resell it to a customer.

You guys act like I'm trying to rob people here or unload useless sh** here. BH was showing MSRP until login. Even then, BH is selling the exact same configuration for $545. It doesn't matter what I say at this point, you'll continue to ride your high horse til the sun goes down. $500 was not absurd, I lowered my price to $400. If someone wants to buy it, GREAT!
Wrong, Bandh has the model without the drive for 429...wd purple is 70 for 2tb.....its absurd to ask retail. Setting that aside, the NVR is outdated feature wise and will likely not get any more firmware updates...only a fool would buy it today. Point is this, anytime someone posts outdated crap or insanely overpriced items for sale, we will warn unsuspecting users. In your case the NVR is both outdated and overpriced. If you are a hik installer, what is stopping you for using it on your next job...I think we all know the answer..