Sealevel with BI

Reaction score
Hi,
I can't seem to find tis answer so here goes..
I have a Sealevel 130E. This receives inputs and sets a bit. BI says it can read this and you can trigger on the bit set. I can't get BI to "see" the Sealevel box. I use the MaxSSD and the box is working. This box is hooked to my router and the PC running BI is on the same network. I click BI "search again on port 502" and it says it can't find anything. I manually input the IP address and nothing happenes. Does this box have to be connected to my PC physically? or am I missing something. Sealevel says as long as MaxSSD sees it, it is working, the problem is with BI.
Can anyone helP?
Bruce

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
I can't seem to find tis answer so here goes..
I have a Sealevel 130E. This receives inputs and sets a bit. BI says it can read this and you can trigger on the bit set. I can't get BI to "see" the Sealevel box. I use the MaxSSD and the box is working. This box is hooked to my router and the PC running BI is on the same network. I click BI "search again on port 502" and it says it can't find anything. I manually input the IP address and nothing happenes. Does this box have to be connected to my PC physically? or am I missing something. Sealevel says as long as MaxSSD sees it, it is working, the problem is with BI.
Can anyone helP?
Bruce
This new update may have addressed some of the issues you are having.
https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/14004-4-4-5-September-23-2016?p=127033#post127033