Setting up Swann ADW-350 Digicam1

Reaction score
Is it possible to set up a Swann ADW-350 Digicam1 without having a Swann Monitor/Receiver. I am new to the Ipcam scene but I do have electronic knowledge and can make mods if need be.

Yes I realize these are not the best cameras, however the local walmart had them marked for $27 a piece, I figured it was worth a shot.

Thank you.

Michelin Man

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't believe that is even an IP camera. It transmits over 2.4ghz, however it is not over wifi.

Recording resolution seems to be 352x288 which is pretty small. I think you would have done better with a cheap 720p IP camera on ebay/Aliexpress.

Reaction score
Thank you for the fast reply and explanation. I will just resell them and buy a real ipcam. I only bought them because my local Walmart had them mis marked for $26 instead of $76 so it's still a good deal for me.

Michelin Man

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you want to play around with an IP camera have a look at the TOP201 camera it was like $20/$30, there is a huge thread here somewhere that has other cameras in them as well with IR and etc that are also cheap. It is a long read but you will learn a few things.

Reaction score
Thanks again for your help. I have a Hikvision DS-2CD2432F-IW and a TP-LINK TL-PoE150S Gigabit PoE Injector Adapter on the way from Amazon. I'm sure I will have many more questions once they arrive.