Sharing a camera setup video...

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
I want to be able to share a camera feed with my local P.D.
Now with the Dahua setup keeping it off the net like everyone said with a VPN, would I still be able to share one camera feed with my local police?
the reason is i am pointing one camera at my corner and across the street is the local scumbags that p.d. is always talking about, they asked me one day if they could setup a camcorder in my window and I figured if I just give them access to the camera pointing at that area if it would work.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
Youtube live?
with my luck the scumbags would find the link lol.
The cops already know they were using scanners because whenever the cops got called the mom who owns the property would come over and chase them all into the house before the cops got there.
Now the mom lives there, and our local p.d. were digital on the scanner, so norm scanners are crap now.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
with my luck the scumbags would find the link lol.
The cops already know they were using scanners because whenever the cops got called the mom who owns the property would come over and chase them all into the house before the cops got there.
Now the mom lives there, and our local p.d. were digital on the scanner, so norm scanners are crap now.
you can setup a private or unlisted stream.