Show console on boot up

Reaction score
Maybe I am missing something, I require BI 4 to when PC (win8.1) is started BI will boot at a service which it does perfectly, however I am using the monitor as a viewer, how can I make BI open console view automatically and display video feeds..

This can't be an unusual request!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
In the startup tab, try setting it to go to full screen video. I dont run as a service so it may not have any effect....if you are displaying in full screen then you may as well run it as an application (you have still have blue iris start on its own after reboot).

Reaction score
In the startup tab, try setting it to go to full screen video. I dont run as a service so it may not have any effect....if you are displaying in full screen then you may as well run it as an application (you have still have blue iris start on its own after reboot).
Thanks, I have tried that, the PC is located remotely and I often reboot the system, although bi starts recording after reboot as its running as a service the console does not boot up automatically.

I've got to say I think bi is fantastic but this option is important to me and my customers

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I have tried that, the PC is located remotely and I often reboot the system, although bi starts recording after reboot as its running as a service the console does not boot up automatically.

I've got to say I think bi is fantastic but this option is important to me and my customers
I understand, I have more than 20 BI machines, they all boot up to the console...Dont run it as a service, run it as an application...

Reaction score
Ah thank you fenderman, so to confirm untick run as service, then add the exe to startup ? Or is there an essier way?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score