Simple ip camera viewer for Windows?

kadkam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi

can you suggest me a FREE simple ip camera viewer for hikvision camera?

(Please no ip camera viewer of Deskshare or Ispy)

Last edited:

kadkam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm searching something that open only a video wall without (or minimal) menus

Dodutils

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
A web page (I mean a .html) that you open with a browser (full screen mode) with multiple embedded RTSP/MJPEG streams ? this one couldn't be simpler but you have to create the .html once

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Was trolling for chatter this morning and found this week old thread, so maybe you still are in the hunt....

I have used the free 'Yawcam' at Yawcam - Yet Another Webcam Software on a TrendNet TV-IP121W and even on the built-in webcam on an HP Pavilion 20 All-in-One PC. It's very configurable, friendly, uses few resources and....it's FREE!

kadkam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yawcam is only for webcam

VLC is very good (maybe not very simple?)
IVms 4200 is official viewer of Hikvision, is complete for every type of setting.

Which of these, and others, have the capability that, when viewer is hidden (tray icon) it wake when a motion is detected?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Uh, I guess I dreamed I've used it successfully on several IP cams. It also has motion detection. I just tried for the first time on a local municipal courthouse's weather cam that uses an Axis Q7401 single channel video encoder and it works great. For sure that's no webcam!
axis-Q7401_front.jpg axis-Q7401_rear.jpg
yawcam_courthouse.jpg

Last edited: