Smallest Diameter PTZ Cam on Market

Reaction score
Hello All,

Could anyone point me in the direction of the smallest diameter IP cam on the market with PTZ functionality. The smallest I could find was 90mm, but am ideally looking for 70mm ... is this an impossible dream?

Thanks,
Karl

happf

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm interested in smaller too. I'd get a ptz, but I don't want neighbors actually seeing them get tracked by a camera. I'd even consider a more limited range ptz with auto tracking, something packaged like an HDW5231R-Z turret and with only 30 degs or so of movement. I don't need 360 free spinning, etc. I just want to aim at driveway, but it would be nice if it could move just a little and auto track/zoom in just that area. Of course, I assume, once they've gone through the trouble of adding motors, etc, it would most likely be priced just like any other ptz. Wish the current ptzs somehow looked a little more discreet.

Or maybe they could just use magnets and design a camera that has 5 snap positions, left 30deg,0,right 30deg, and then the same for up/down, and at least now, the camera could decide from 5 different positions to capture the image.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
dahua makes/made some mini ptz similar to that axis...but they dont have ir because of the dome...
That axis is way overpriced for 720p in 2017..